The following information provides all the necessary details regarding your FREE Birchwood Roadside Assistance registration. Please print this email and keep this information in your vehicle as it is required in the event of a Roadside Assistance issue. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact us.
Roadside Assistance Information
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Only: 866-612-0499
Please have your member number readyTerms and Conditions
- As a member of our Roadside Assistance Program, you will not be required to pay any additional fee or sum in addition to the membership fee when your service is for a tow up to 80 kilometers miles back to the nearest Birchwood Dealership, or up to 8 kilometers to nearest repair facility..
- Your membership is valid for 6 months from the effective date listed above.
- All 24-hour roadside assistance services are provided by Nation Motor Club with corporate offices at 800 Yamato Rd., Suite 100, Boca Raton, Fl 33431.
- This is not an automobile liability insurance contract.
- This is not an automobile physical damage insurance contract.
- Service obtained from any other source other than a properly licensed and insured roadside assistance provider is not covered and is not reimbursable.
- Call the 800# on this form for your 24-hour emergency roadside benefits. IMPORTANT: Please be with your vehicle when the service provider arrives, as they cannot service an unattended vehicle. NOTE: Only one (1) paid service per seventy- two hours, and a maximum of 5 services per contract period.
- Towing Provided for up to tow up to 80 kilometers back to the nearest Birchwood Dealership, or up to 8 kilometers to nearest repair facility miles at no charge to member. Additional mileage is the responsibility of the member and will be negotiated prior to sending out service (extrication is included 1 truck ½ hour).
EMERGENCY SUPPLY DELIVERY
Including gasoline, water, oil, or any supplies necessary to send a member’s car on its way (member responsible for actual cost of fluid or supplies requested).
Includes coverage for jump starts, tire changes or any other dispatch needs. Call the 800# on this form for 24 hour assistance on the covered vehicle.
LOCK OUT SERVICE
If you are accidentally locked out of your vehicle, we will help you gain entry to your locked vehicle.
Your membership includes customized trip routing. To receive a specially prepared map outlining your travel route call customer service toll-free 1 (866) 294-0934 M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Closed Holidays. Please allow 2 weeks for mail delivery.
THEFT AND HIT & RUN PROTECTION
A $500 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for hit & run damages or stealing your vehicle. Member and Member's Family are not eligible for this reward.