Critical Illness Insurance
You focus on getting well, we’ll look after the stress of loan payments.
This ‘Living Life’ benefit is designed to eliminate the financial strain of a vehicle loan, giving you the freedom to focus on getting well.
Unfortunately, when something unexpected happens to you such as unemployment, disability, critical illness, or even death, finance or lease payments for your vehicle still need to be made. You can protect your vehicle investment and feel safe and secure about your financial commitments, for just pennies a day.
Critical Illness Insurance includes six covered conditions:
- Life-threatening Cancer
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Major Organ Failure Requiring Transplant
Phil’s Heart Attack…
“I was walking my dog Roscoe a few summers ago when my heart attack hit. I try to live healthily but I added this insurance to my car payments because my work doesn’t offer a benefits package, and it really helped us out with the car payments during my time in the hospital.”*
*Inspired by actual case, though any names and photos were imposed for privacy reasons.
Health Statistics in Canada:
- Cancer is the leading cause of death in Canada.
- 1 in 3 Canadians will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
- While 85% of stroke victims will survive the event, only 10% will recover fully.
- 90% of Canadians have at least one risk factor for heart disease or stroke.