Companion Asset Protection
- The difference between your Outstanding Loan Amount and the amount paid by your Standard Insurance Policy*
Vehicle Replacement Benefit
- A replacement vehicle plus your deductible up to $500.
- Covers you for up to 7 years
- Could save you up to $60,000
- Will stay active regardless of driving experience or losses
- Automatically gives you the best protection: we calculate, and you receive whichever is greater
- Partial Loss benefit
Available for Auto, Recreational Vehicles, Trailers, SUV-Trucks, ATV, Motorbike, Marine, Side By Side, Scooter, Personal Watercraft, Golf Cart, Mobility Scooter
With Companion Asset Protection, the financial impact from an accident, fire or theft is mitigated.
Losing your vehicle is bad enough. Being left with a loan to pay off in addition to not having a car is worse. That is where Companion Asset is there for you.
You are covered for the greater of:
- A financial GAP
- A replacement vehicle
- Your vehicle’s value will decline faster than the balance you owe on your Outstanding Loan Amount. GAP Benefit will cover this difference.*
“Replacement Vehicle” example:
- New Vehicle: If your 2020 vehicle is stolen and declared a total loss, we are going to provide you with a current vehicle similarly equipped.
- Used Vehicle: If you have a 3-year-old vehicle and it is declared a loss 3 years later, you will receive a credit towards a 3-year-old vehicle, not a 6-year-old vehicle
*less any amount already covered by any other policies. This amount is subject to the maximum benefit.